If you take a look at the fitness and dieting market today, you will be bombarded with numerous programs that promise you quick and easy results. Unfortunately, many of these programs are just passing trends, and they offer no real value. So how can you identify a valuable program that is worth your money?
Well, one program that has been on everyone’s list is the 21 Day Fix by Autumn Calabrese. This exercise and nutritional program promises to give you a ‘beach ready body’ in just 21 days. So does the program live up to its promise? That’s what I’m going to answer with this review.
At the end of this article, if you decide that the 21 Day Fix is right for you, i will present you with a link to get some awesome discounts and free bonuses right from the official website. Right? Let’s go!
The 21 Day Fix Fitness Program
21 Day Fix is composed of 6 workouts found on 2 separate DVDs. Each of these workouts lasts for 30 minutes and has been crafted to deliver a “massive calorie burn”. If you are afraid that the workouts are too challenging for your fitness level, or you have some back or knee issues then you can follow the modifier (her name is kate) to decrease the intensity of the workout.
During week 1 and 2 you will have to do one workout per day, then for the last week, you can do the doubles (2 workouts daily e.g. Monday= Total Body Cardio Fix + Pilates Fix).
The workouts are very simple, inspiring, exciting and well crafted.
- Total Body Cardio Fix: Elevates your heart rate and increases your metabolism for optimum weight loss
- Upper Fix: Targets your shoulders, back, abs, and chest
- Lower Fix: Targets your calves, thighs, and butt
- Pilates Fix: Strengthens, elongates, and sculpts your core, and tightens your hips, thighs, and butt
- Cardio Fix: Takes your cardio routine to the next level; similar to Total Body Cardio Fix
- Yoga Fix: Relaxes and tones your muscles, while boosting flexibility
The 21 Day Fix Eating Plan
21 Day Fix also consists of a nutritional program, which works using a system of portion control. Let me be clear, this nutritional program is NOT a DIET! It will not require you to count your calories. The portion control system is made up of color-coded containers and a Shakeology Shaker Cup, which will help you determine the perfect portions for all your meals: If it fits in the container then you can eat it!
- 8oz Green Container for vegetables
- 8oz Purple Container for fruits
- 6oz Red Container for proteins
- 5.3oz Yellow Container for carbohydrates
- 2.7oz Blue Container for healthy fats and cheeses
- Two 2oz Orange Containers for seeds and dressings
- Shakeology cup for mixing healthy protein drinks
Meal Plan Facts
- Before you delve into the nutritional plan, you need to calculate your target calories (amount of calories you will need to eat daily). This amount will be determined by your current weight.
To figure out your target calories, use the calculator below:
- Once you have calculated your target calories, you will use the containers table to identify how many of each container you will be allocated daily. You should fall into one of the 4 caloric ranges given below:
- If your target calories are less than 1200 calories, then you will fall into the first range. If they are more than 2300 calories, then you will fall into the last range.
- To use the containers, simply fill them up with the food (from the list on the eating plan book) that corresponds to each color. How easy is that!
- What i love about the program is the portion control system which allows us to develop healthy eating habits without using restrictive methods.
- You can choose to have 3 main meals and 2-3 snacks daily, or 6 small meals every 2 hours. You have complete control over that.
- You can drink coconut milk, coconut water, almond milk, soy milk, and fruit juice 3 times a week. Each of these drinks is equivalent to one yellow container, so you need to dismiss it.
- You can drink a lot of water, and take tea and coffee in moderation
- If you have hunger pangs, then you can add a bonus green container because it’s less likely to overeat veggies.
- I get a lot of questions about Alcohol consumption, so, while you can drink alcohol 3 times a week (and dismiss a yellow container each time), it is recommend to avoid it because it can really alter the final result. So why don’t you give your body the chance to get some awesome results in just 21 days
21 Day Fix Review Conclusion
21 Day Fix is definitely one of the most inspiring programs on the market. It is incredibly simple, and the portion control system and 30 minute workouts will push you to get the body that you’ve been dreaming about. This fun and easy to follow program has definitely worked wonders for people of all fitness levels (see images), and it promises to deliver the same results for you.
The program comes with 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, that means if you are not happy with the program after you completely finish the 21 days you will still have time to send it back for a full refund. This clearly shows that the 21 Day Fix is the real deal.
A promotion is going on where you can get the Eating Plan (with a Restaurant guide), Post-FIX Maintenance Guide (for long lasting results), Dirty 30 Workout, 3 Day Quick Fix and 24/7 Support for free! To benefit from this promotion right now click the link below: